1 The boat optional and for security returned to you no later than 21:30
2. The use of alcohol and toxic substances
3. The tenant receives the rescue and fire fighting equipment, located in the cabinets of the vessel and take any responsibility for the Port Authority
4. The lessee is charged for fuel
5. The removal beyond the 03 nautical miles from the coast
6. The tenant is liable to the landlord for any physical damage to the vessel and shall govern the board and personally assume all liabilities for the governance board
Hiring and detained the vessel is normally where the reception point the wind does not exceed 5 Beaufort with a tendency to weaken and allow port authorities.
Upon arrival at the designated point of receipt of the board will be asked to sign all necessary documents for the hire of the vessel and to iron out any outstanding financial. On receipt of a detailed demonstration of the craft and equipment, and are to sign a declaration accepting board and list of equipment it carries. Also, there is detailed information on security procedures, and information concerning the use of the vessel and its equipment, documentation / licenses given to you. The vessel delivered by us with full fuel tanks, to further facilitate the process.
It should be noted that previous actions can be done at our headquarters any day before at the request of the owner, to accelerate the departure day of departure.
Return to the point of delivery of the vessel is the designated day and time. According to tradition, is checking the condition of the vessel and its equipment.